A Blue Whale Plumbing & Sewer technician is always ready to speak with you live any time of day or night – you will not be routed to an automated or answering service.
Call us at any hour to discuss:
- Clogged drains
- Shower, toilet & faucet repair and installation
- Broken sewer
- Rough plumbing for basements & additions
- Drain, water & gas pipes
- Whole-house water-line replacements
- Water heaters
- Drain-pipe & vent-stack replacements
- Sump & ejector pumps
- Backwater valves & sewer overhead conversions
Specially designed for slow drains and back-ups, Blue Whale’s custom-built truck with LED lighting includes:
- Our profession’s strongest drain-cleaning cables
- Jetting equipment that can reach up to 5,000 psi
- A Ridgid® sewer camera with locating equipment
- Pumping equipment for flooded basements and water-main breaks
You pay only direct labor and material costs – Blue Whale makes no commission on sales. We also offer you fixed or discounted pricing on recurring services.
Call (630) 737-1250 today to learn more about how we can save you time, trouble and money in making sure your plumbing and sewer system is performing as it should.
Licensed in plumbing by the Illinois Department of Public Health
Licensed in cross connection–control inspection by the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency